Belly stretch marks appear when your skin gets stretched during pregnancy and rapid weight gain. While they don’t pose any health risks, stretch marks can be unsightly and annoying. Some people are lucky enough not to develop any stretch marks in their lifetime, and genetics can play a significant role. If you’re not one of them, there are steps you can take to get rid of stretch marks on your belly for good.
1. Exfoliate Regularly
Even when your skin can repair and rejuvenate all by itself, it’s still best to assist the process, especially when you want your stretch marks to disappear soon. By exfoliation your belly skin regularly, the top layer of worn-out skin cells will be removed. This promotes growth and healing in stretched-marked skin areas.
You can exfoliate through multiple means; however, beauty experts assert that coffee scrubs are particularly excellent in eliminating and buffing away tired skin cells. While regular exfoliation doesn’t wipe out your belly stretch marks overnight, it can make them look visible with everyday use.
So, jump into the shower and begin exfoliating. To prevent dryness, irritation, or inflammation, use natural and gentle coffee scrubs like:
First Botany Cosmeceuticals Arabica Coffee Scrub
- CELLULITE ENEMY: We combine best quality of organic coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing organic coconut oil and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging our organic anti cellulite coffee body scrub onto any problem area, it may help in reduction of the appearance of cellulite.It is a better experience than any cellulite cream.
- LOADED WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS: Our Coffee Body Scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines. When applied under and around the eyes, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes as caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. It may also help lightens the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- 100% NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB & ACNE TREATMENT SKINCARE: Exfoliate your skin improves circulation & help remove residual dirt, giving you a fresher, younger, more moisturized appearance. Coffee grounds in this scrub acts as a mechanical exfoliate that helps to scrub away dead skin to reveal the new, healthy skin underneath and as a chemical exfoliater removing skin cells with enzymes or acidic properties.
Say goodbye to belly stretch marks with the First Botany Cosmeceuticals Arabica Coffee Scrub. Its formula includes natural ingredients like cacao, coconut, shea butter, and organic coffee. This unique blend of ingredients delivers intense dead skills exfoliation, actively removes cellulite, and reduces belly stretch marks’ appearance. What’s more, this coffee scrub ensures moisture retention for more smoothness.
The brand guarantees a safe beauty product for men and women across the globe. Their Cosmeceuticals Arabica Coffee Scrub contains no toxins that may affect skin health.
Shea Moisture Ground Coffee Scrub
- This coconut oil ground coffee scrub gently exfoliates dry, dull skin to smooth and soften even the roughest patches
- This scrub exfoliates and restores to reveal moisturized, supple skin
- Ground coffee helps energize and nourish skin
Reduce the appearance of the stretch marks on your belly with the Shea Moisture Ground Coffee Scrub. The brand has been around for several years, and it’s very popular in the beauty industry. In hopes of enhancing women’s confidence in their daily lives, Shea Moisture launched their ground coffee scrub.
This high-quality skin product contains coffee and coconut oil. The combination of these two organic ingredients helps rejuvenate dull skin and lighten skin tone. While the coconut oil provides intense moisture for up to 24 hours, the caffeine nourishes and energizes the skin via blood circulation.
Also, caffeine helps awaken your senses and reduces your wrinkles. Not only does Shea Moisture Ground Coffee Scrub scrubs away dead cells and cellulite, but it also helps you shed years off your look.
Premium Nature Arabica Coffee Scrub
- REDUCE CELLULITE : Our Coffee Body Scrub, Facial Scrub, Hand Scrub, and Foot Scrub is great for reducing the cellulite! Massage our anti cellulite coffee body scrub to any problem area. It helps to reduce signs of cellulite. Our coffee scrub combines the best quality coffee grounds with moisturizing, coconut oil and sea salt.
- SPA BODY SCRUB, FACE SCRUB, FOOT SCRUB, & SKINCARE TREATMENT: Exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin gives you a fresher, younger, and moisturized look. The coffee grounds in this body scrub are a natural exfoliator.
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING: Our Body Scrub & Face Scrub Exfoliator can help with aging skin! Our exfoliating and moisturizing Body Scrub is loaded with anti-oxidants, which help with removal the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
Replace your regular body scrub for one that is rich in organic and natural ingredients like shea butter and olive oil, both found in Premium Nature Arabica Coffee Scrub. It is an excellent product formulated especially to help with cellulite disappearance. Because it is formulated from purely organic ingredients, your skin is guaranteed safe from all chemicals and bacteria. At the same time, it receives a heightened level of moisture that won’t go away soon.
Additional ingredients are organic cocoa butter, sweet almond oil for enhanced moisture and shine, and sea salt for an intense exfoliation process. With Premium Nature Arabica Coffee Scrub, there’s no excuse to keep your belly stretch marks. It’s a straightforward way to begin your stretch marks removal efforts, and you and your family can use it.
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
- THE ORIGINAL COFFEE SCRUB: Natural, vegan and ready to tackle breakouts, scars and stretch marks. This bad boy contains moisturizing properties that leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. Post scrub moisturizing: optional. This is the scrub that made me famous.
- ROBUSTA COFFEE GRINDS: Ethically sourced coffee used to exfoliate old skin cells, leaving your skin not only looking perky & even, but feeling softer than ever.
- COLD PRESSED SWEET ALMOND OIL: An antioxidant packed oil that leaves your skin hydrated and moisturized even after rinsing the scrub off.
With everyone getting more and more health-conscious, the use of 100% organic products had gradually increased. There are hundreds of coffee scrubs made from natural ingredients in the market today, but none compares to the Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub. It contains potent exfoliation ingredients like cold-pressed sweet almond oil and robusta coffee grinds. All of the ingredients serve a special purpose, from stimulating blood flow to exfoliating dry and flaky skin. Plus, on top of that, the Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub is 100% vegan and 100% safe from toxins and dangerous chemicals.
In terms of packaging, it’s the most luxurious packaging of any coffee scrubs on this list. With the intriguing headline, peach packet, and modern fonts, Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub could sell itself.
ArtNaturals Arabica Coffee Body Scrub
- EXFOLIATING AND CLEANSING - All natural hand, face and body scrub gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and promoting fresh healthier and younger looking skin. Salt scrubs can improve texture, tone and appearance of your skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite and acne.
- ANTI AGING – This facial scrub will help fight signs of aging at every turn. The caffeine in the scrub helps fight acne, age spots, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It will also help lighten the appearance of dark circles by the eyes.
- STRETCH MARK CELLULITE AND VERICOSE VEINS – Our Arabica coffee scrub combines dead sea salts with Kona coffee to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, varicose veins, spider veins and stretch marks. Caffeine is known to help stimulate blood flow.
Exfoliate your skin regularly with the Arabica Coffee Body Scrub from ArtNaturals. This scrub is intended to provide you with intense moisture and exfoliation. The brand’s confidence in the power of natural senses is reflected in this product. Ultimately, this product blends aromatherapy and essential oils.
Thanks to the dead salt and pure Arabica coffee’s potent exfoliation properties, this coffee scrub will give your skin the exfoliation it needs. Other ingredients are olive oil, almond oil, and shea butter. If you want to wake up your skin once or twice a week and make your belly stretch marks less visible, the ArtNaturals Arabica Coffee Body Scrub can get the job done.
Brooklyn Botany Arabica Coffee Scrub
- EXFOLIATING SALT SCRUB - This exfoliator body scrub can gently exfoliate the skin and remove dry and dead skin cells. The exfoliation process can assist as a stretch mark remover which will promote fresh, healthier, and younger looking skin. It can also improve the effectiveness of topical skin care products as the skin will be able to absorb the moisturizer and retain it longer. Perfect for use as a foot scrub for soft, smooth feet.
- MOISTURIZING FULL BODY SCRUB – The rich and precious oils contained in this hand, foot and face scrub are invigorating and nourishing. It is a great moisturizer for skin and can act as a cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. Gently buff away dead, dry skin, and reveal newer-looking skin underneath with this facial scrub and skin scrub.
- COFFEE SCRUB FOR CELLULITE AND STRETCH MARKS – Combat cellulite naturally with our anti cellulite coffee body scrub. It may help reduce the appearance of cellulite when gently massaging onto any problem area, such as buttocks, abdomen or thighs. We combine the best quality coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing oils and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating and moisturizing kick. Use for a better experience than any cellulite cream or cellulite removal cream.
If you’re glued to the smell of fresh coffee, you will love the Brooklyn Botany Arabica Coffee Scrub. It’s a powerful body scrub made from only the best and safest ingredients. It will not stain your skin nor cause any allergic reaction. Also, it will deliver intense hydration results no matter your skin type.
One of the ingredients is dead sea salt, which helps extra exfoliating to eliminate dead skin. This ingredient is also rich in skin-nourishing vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin D. Besides, the coconut oil and shea butter rejuvenates, smoothens, and softens your skin. The scrub stimulates blood flow around your belly, minimizing the appearance of stretch marks.Brooklyn Botany Arabica Coffee Scrub is proven to heal stretch marks fast and prevent their future occurrence. For best results, use this coffee scrub consistently and in the right quantity.
2. Drink Plenty of Water
This is probably not the first time you hear about the skin-benefits of water. The importance of staying hydrated may sound cliche, but it’s true! You must hydrate your skin for it to be healthy. When you supply your skin cells with the necessary hydration, they’re able to repair themselves more effectively. This means that if you have a stretch mark on your belly, your skin will be able to recover from it. The usual 8 cups of water are recommended to keep you hydrated and keep your skin cells healthy.
3. Keep a Healthy Diet
Eating well is essential for your skin health. This includes repairing the stretch marks on your belly. If you’re wondering how to keep a healthy diet, it’s safe to start with fruits and vegetables because these are great for your overall health. You must avoid processed, fried, and junk foods. You must also keep your fatty and meaty foods intake in moderation. And as much as possible, switch your sugary drinks with green tea and water.
We understand that it can seem difficult to obtain all the necessary nutrients from your regular diet, so you may want to take vitamin pills and daily nutrition supplements. However, make sure to choose the ones that consist of your vitamins and minerals’ daily recommended values. To be on the safe side, discuss with your doctor which supplements are safe to take.
4. Get Moving
Exercise can be an effective method for improving your skin and muscle tone. It can strengthen the areas in your belly where the loose, stretch-marked skin often occurs. Any exercise will do, even light ones like walking and yoga.
5. Apply Ice
As discussed, stretch marks are tiny scars in the form of stretches. Stretch marks can cause inflammation and swelling as they heal. It’s convenient to get a reusable ice pack from the freezer and rub it on the stretch-marked skin to reduce the inflammation and swelling.
6. Give your Belly Stretch Marks Time!
No matter how eager you are to get rid of your belly stretch marks, unfortunately, the process will take some time. Your skin slowly repairs the tears, so you can’t expect your stretch marks to fade overnight. The good news is, it will happen as long as you follow these tips.
While waiting for your stretch-marked skin to heal, you can speed up the process through relaxation. By this, you’re not interfering with your skin’s natural healing process. Contrarily, when you get stressed, your body releases hormones that can slow down the stretch marks’ healing process on your belly.
One excellent way to relax is meditation, especially after a tiring and hard day. Find your happy place, take deep breaths, and start meditating. You may also engage in a guided yoga class if you want to.
Reduce Belly Stretch Marks and Restore Flawless Skin
Stretch marks are unattractive reminders of heavier days, and part of the frustration is they never really go away on their own. However, it is worth noting that they are entirely normal, and you can choose to embrace them. But if you aren’t in love with the narrow bands on your belly, you may want to stick with all the tips discussed in this list. These aren’t magical cures, but they can give you desirable results soon enough with regular practice.