Did mom ever tell you not to frown as much? If so, she only wanted to prevent frown lines between your eyebrows from forming. But whether you listened to her or not, you are bound to develop wrinkles as you age. The good news is, you can do something to get rid of wrinkles between your eyebrows.
Whether you’re looking to smooth your lines via anti-wrinkle creams, or you want to go straight to Botox, Microdermabrasion, and Chemical Peels, there’s always a wrinkle treatment for you.
Quickly Regain Smooth, Wrinkle-Free Skin with these Treatment Options:
Use anti-wrinkle creams to smooth out wrinkles between your eyebrows. Make sure to choose products with quality ingredients like coenzymes, peptides, and retinol. Apply a small amount of any of the following products at night for optimum wrinkle-fighting power.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
- SUPER CHARGED: For a lifted look
- FRAGRANCE-FREE MAXIMIZED MOISTURE: For bouncy, firm & younger-looking skin
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Helps skin turnover, removes dead skin cells & corrects the look of wrinkles
Slathering a cream every night helps get rid of wrinkles between eyebrows. One product that’s particularly excellent for wrinkly skin is the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. It is infused with moist ingredients like niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and peptides. It also boasts carob seed extract which repairs and regenerates the skin.
When it comes to moisturizing, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream can reach 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface. This surge of hydration provides visible results starting on the first day of use. What’s more, it comes at an affordable price point. Being both effective and a good deal is hard to come by, so there’s no reason why this product doesn’t deserve a spot in your makeup routine.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- HOLIDAY GIFT: Give the gift of self care and beauty this holiday to the person who has everything. RoC's award winning skincare make thoughtful gifts for women and men, for whatever holiday you celebrate! Ideal as a Christmas stocking stuffer, White Elephant, Secret Santa, or Hanukkah gift for anyone on your list — mom, dad, grandma, friend, husband, or wife!
- DEEP WRINKLE NIGHT CREAM: This anti-aging hydrating cream with glycerin works through the night when skin is believed to be most receptive. Wake up to revitalized skin for a smoother, more radiant appearance! Clinically proven to make skin look 10 years younger*.
- FOR DAILY USE: Powered by Retinol & our exclusive mineral complex, this non-greasy, non-comedogenic formula helps reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles by up to 50% while lifting & firming skin*. Made for dramatic results but gentle enough for daily use by men and women!
Roc is a French brand that has been making a buzz even before Kim Kardashian raved that it’s one of her favorite skincare products. The brand’s most popular product, Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, is worth a try. It comes in a slim gold tube that contains as much retinol as those in prescription formulas. It also comes in a daytime formula with SPF30.
What makes this product a standout is that it involves retinol, probably the most incredible anti-aging discovery in the beauty world. The product’s potent vitamin A derivative reduces the appearance of wrinkles and brightens your complexion. With RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, the results will only get better with time.
StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate
- Moisturizing Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks, 2 Fl Oz
You may have missed the news, but this product is considered a skincare phenomenon. Thanks to its groundbreaking age-fighting formula, StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate can be the answer to your prayers. It’s not only the packaging that’s updated but the formulation as well. StriVectin adds a complex of ingredients that increases the skin’s hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen. Perhaps this added ingredient is StriVectin’s most remarkable feature.
Additionally, the anti-wrinkle cream contains many hydrating ingredients, which can be beneficial for dehydrated skin. Why do you need to hydrate the outer layers of your skin? It’s really that simple. Doing so will plump up those cells and make your wrinkles disappear. In other words, StriVectin SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate is the perfect way to look young and flawless.
Another excellent procedure for wrinkles between eyebrows is botox. Botox injections go right to the muscles- the source of the problem. It reduces muscle activity and blocks muscles from contracting and forming wrinkles between your eyebrows. This treatment is safe and effective- and it’s FDA-approved. Some are apprehensive about getting this treatment when, in fact, skin experts have performed countless botox injections over the years.
This treatment’s benefits are numerous; that’s why it’s considered the gold standard for reducing wrinkles. One edge of Botox injections from other invasive procedures is that it is fast-acting. Unlike other procedures, it doesn’t take a long time to reduce the appearance of your wrinkles. Hence, there’s no need to try different treatments before you see noticeable changes in your skin.
Besides, botox injections allow a short recovery period. Some cosmetic treatments require you to spend several weeks of recovery. Fortunately, botox is different because there’s no need to take a significant time off from your job and other commitments. It is less invasive, and there’s no need for general anaesthesia, too.
The number of Botox injections you will receive will depend on your skin’s condition and your cosmetic goals. That said, the process is usually very quick that it is dubbed as a ‘lunchtime treatment’. Although it works very quickly, you won’t get rid of your wrinkles overnight. The injections will take some time to affect your nerves’ signals; however, you usually will see noticeable changes after a few days. To see the full benefits of your botox injections, wait for 14 days.
This treatment uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities and debris with suction. It is non-invasive and doesn’t use any chemicals. The procedure works in two parts- a machine uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the dead skin cells, while a vacuum sucks the removed dead skin cells, leaving your skin clearer and tighter.
As well as removing dead skin cells, microdermabrasion also improves lymphatic and blood circulation deep within the skin. This, in turn, improves your skin’s internal health. Enhanced blood flow equates to more supplied nutrients and oxygen to the cells. When cell processes get improved, the skin’s elasticity follows. Furthermore, the skin between your eyebrows can benefit greatly from this treatment, mainly because it promotes collagen production. Your body’s natural production of collagen sadly slows down with age, so giving it a helpful boost can delay the formation of wrinkles.
Many people now choose microdermabrasion over the traditional dermabrasion because it is less aggressive. It doesn’t sting and has been described as feeling like a dog is licking your skin. Like Botox injections, microdermabrasion can be done during your lunch break.
A chemical peel makes use of a chemical solution which is applied to the wrinkled areas of your skin. These chemicals are intended to damage your wrinkles in a controlled way. The damaged skin peels off after the procedure, while your skin looks younger as the smoother skin underneath heals and grows.
Compared to heavy-duty chemical peels, at-home ones are generally safe and mild. As long as you use them correctly, you’re unlikely to run into damaged skin. That said, chemical peels are not for everyone. They aren’t recommended for people with darker skin and those taking medications for acne due to the high risks of skin discoloration and scarring. Likewise, chemical peels aren’t safe if you have ridged skin due to scar tissue, history of severe cold sores, and abnormal skin pigmentation. To be on the safe side, you might want to check with a dermatologist before trying chemical peels at home.
If your dermatologist decides that you give it a try at home, consider these products:
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel
- WHAT IT IS: A fast-acting, two-step daily treatment for clinical results at home. Our effective dose of 5 AHA/BHAs plus antioxidants and vitamins lift away dead skin along with excess oil & impurities, while improving uneven tone & texture.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU: 2 minutes to smooth, beautiful skin. Experience immediate radiance and see beautifully transformed skin with regular use: your pores look smaller, lines fade, and your skin looks more even and balanced. The rest of your skincare absorbs faster and makeup goes on better for ageless-looking skin.
- CRUELTY-FREE: Vegan, Paraben-Free, and Cruelty-Free Formula. A fast-acting, two-step daily treatment for clinical results at home. Our effective dose of 5 AHA/BHAs plus antioxidants and vitamins lift away dead skin along with excess oil & impurities, while improving uneven tone & texture.
Wrinkles, though typical, can spoil your looks. That’s why it’s reasonable to cling to products that effectively clear up your wrinkles even if it costs you an arm and a leg. The Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel from Dr. Dennis Gross is a bit pricey, but boy it is worth every penny you spend.
It comes in a package of 30 treatments, individually packed for convenience and hygienic purposes. The chemical peels boost alpha and beta hydroxy acids. White alpha-hydroxy acids weaken the connection between dead skin cells, beta hydroxy acids speed up the shedding process and clears away dead skin cells. The peels also have potent ingredients like retinol, increasing collagen production and protecting the skin from damaging free radicals.
Overall, even when Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel is more costly than your regular splurge, the results will speak for themselves.
The Ordinary Peeling Solution
- This product has NO safety seal
- Size: 30ml
- Gender: Unisex
The skincare world is obsessed with spilling red liquid from a glass vial dropper- The Ordinary Peeling Solution. The hype about ‘vampire facials’ that resembles pure blood is not surprising since they are popular with celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and Kim Kardashian.
There’s never been a chemical peel quite like this one- filled with luxury ingredients at reasonable prices. While it is labelled as a wash-off mask, you should not leave it on your face too long because it includes AHAs at a very high concentration. If you don’t want the areas between your eyebrows to freakout, use The Ordinary Peeling Solution as instructed.
Versed Skincare Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel
- This is the shortcut to glowier skin. In one step, this leave-on exfoliator works overnight while you’re far away in dreamland to resurface and renew your complexion.
- A blend of lactic and glycolic acid (which work together to break down dead skin cells) and vitamin A (one of the most powerful and proven ingredients for available for aging skin) exfoliates, brightens, and hydrates while skin-conditioning allantoin, rosehip, and vitamin E keep skin calm.
- It’s pH-balanced, non-drying, and non-irritating - basically it’s a non-scary treatment that won’t leave you red or flaky (just bright and refreshed). The Shortcut is gentle enough to use on back-to-back nights, and it absorbs into your skin just like a lotion, residue-free so your pillows are safe too.
The Versed Skincare Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel boasts a combination of glycolic and lactic acid, which help remove dead skin cells. It also has vitamin A, one of the most potent anti-aging ingredients.
Since the peel is balanced with skin-conditioning rosehip, allantoin, and vitamin E, you won’t suffer from irritations and other adverse reactions. It’s gentle and soaks into your skin quickly that you don’t have to worry about staining your sheets, either.Versed Skincare Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel is the shortcut to wrinkle-free skin, and it comes at an affordable price tag, so better add it to your all-time holy grail skincare items.